Monday, October 2, 2017

Challenge #137 - Wooden Element Challenge

Hi!  Welcome to Paper Girls' Wooden Element challenge.  It's Kristy here, sharing our challenge with you.  Wood seems to be a hot trend in scrapbooking today - whether it is those cute little piece you attach to your project, or bigger elements you can use for a title, or even the wood grained paper that every paper line seems to have, wooden elements seem here to stay for a while.  And you can do so much with them.  I love all the variety our paper girls have shown us on this project!

For my project, I grabbed a light colored sunburst frame.  After putting my card together, I realized that I didn't like the light color, so I grabbed an alcohol marker and make it the color I wanted it!  Don't be afraid to change up your wooden elements to match your project!



Heather


Brittany
All of my embellishments are wooden. I found this Halloween pack in Target's dollar bins and knew I could use all of them on this layout.

I also did a 2 pager, of my friends wedding, with a package of gold foiled wooden pieces by Prima, some little wooden Studio Calico hearts,   along with some old papers.

Michele

Erica - I added one of my wooden hearts from Studio Calico to accent the stump.

 And now...Congratulations to the winner of Challenge #136:
Bobbi's Treasures!

Please send an e-mail within two weeks to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com to receive Guest Designer details and be entered into the prize drawing.

New to our Challenges? Please refer our newly updated rules and prize structure here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html

Also, follow us on our new instagram account. For this challenge use #PGCBchallenge137 and tag us @papergirlschallengeblog for an extra entry in each challenge.



1 comment:

BobbisTreasure said...

I'm so excited!! Thank you for the shout out!! I emailed you.